Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

I have such good memories of the twins when they were young.  My multiples group always held an Easter party with a spectacular egg hunt for the kids.  They always had such a great time.

Unfortunately, due to the older boys' schedule, Tee has not been to an egg hunt.  So this year I decided I would take him to the egg hunt at our church. 


He has such a good time.  He saw many of his friends there.  When I tucked him into bed that night, he said, Mom I had such a good time at the Easter egg hunt.  I was so glad to hear that.

 The bunny worked her magic and left these awesome baskets.  They worked hard getting eggs ready for the hunt.

The first call in the night came from Tee's room calling my name.  It was about 4:30 am.  I quickly told him it was not time and to go back to sleep.  Next call at 4:45.  Then it was the dog that needed to go out.  Tee ended up coming into our room around 6:30 and then shortly after we got the big boys.
Our normal on the step picture.


Looking at the treats!

E showing his book!

The Easter Bunny even brought something for the dog.


The egg hunt in the basement.

It happened that the Orioles suite was open today.  Attending a baseball game is not something that we would typically do on Easter, but decided it would be a good change.  
It was a fun time.
We ended up eating a big lunch so we decided to have our Easter dinner tomorrow evening. 

No comments: