Monday, February 27, 2012

The number 5

It is amazing how I can still remember this day 5 years ago.  I remember I had an awful night's sleep.  I woke up in the morning and didn't feel well at all.  I hesitated taking the twins to preschool that day because I felt so horrible.

And that is when it all started.  My contractions started and I lost the mucus plug.  But I was going no where until my legs were shaved.

I called my husband, who had taken his car to the dealership and was at work.  He got a ride to the dealership and came home to pick me up.  Luckily, my doctor's office was close to our home and the office was connected to the hospital. 

I had a scheduled c-section set for March 15th.  This was 4 weeks early.  Not how I planned for it to happen but he was coming ready or not.

That day our family became complete. 

We celebrated Tee's 5th birthday at Pump it Up.  He was so excited to have his party there.

 We invited his preschool class along with some other friends.  A good time had by all!
 He wanted a hot wheels cake.  I was disappointed when the place I went to didn't have the template.  So the next best thing was a race track and we put hot wheel cars on top.
 Cake time.  He had a hard time blowing out those candles.
A family photo!  Love those boys!

No, this is not trash but the presents Tee received.  That would be two bags.  

Momma and her boys.

Daddy and his boys.
Tee had a great time.  He is very blessed to have so many friends and family that joined him on his big day.

No comments: