Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of 3 year old preschool

Tee's first day of preschool was today. He is going to our church preschool. The preschool took a year off (due to a location change) and is now up and running again. It is almost like it is new since it is being run by a new director, which from what I understand is a good thing.

Tee spent the morning saying he did not want to go to preschool. He wants to spend the day with me and who can blame him. I am so much fun.

I ran a little late this morning. It seems like I need to give myself a little more time in the morning to get there. It was a bit hectic and I was late. There was one little girl who was crying her eyes out.

Tee was ok when I dropped him off. I thought he might cling a little but he didn't. Before I left in the morning, I did notice that he found a little boy he went to preschool with last year and was playing with him.

I picked him up and again a little bit of chaos. The parents had to enter the room to pick up their child. But some children stay for lunch. So a little awkward. I am hoping they develop a better strategy. If not, I will be in talking to the director.

He did have a great day although he doesn't want to go back.

No comments: