Monday, February 4, 2013

Birthdays!

I can't believe it has been over 3 months since I have been here.  It seems as though life has taken over.  I run around all morning and do as much as I can before the kids get home from school.  Once the kids are home it is homework and our extra activities.  By the time my butt hits the couch at night I find that I am too tired to type.

What I do miss is keeping up with everything that is going on in our house.  So many funny stories and stories that are unbelievable.  I hope that within the next month I can get caught up.  It has been very interesting.

But I can't go on until I wish my two boys a very happy 11th birthday.  I am not sure where the 11 years have gone.  I remember the day they were born and how overwhelmed I felt.  Some days I have that same feeling.  But at the end of the day, I feel so blessed that I get to be there Mom. 


I forced them to get close for their birthday picture!

The boys and Dad

This year the boys have decided to celebrate their birthday separately.  It seems really weird to me but I think they deserve to celebrate their day how they want to. 

This past weekend, we took Jay and two of his good friends to Dave and Busters.  We played games for a few hours. then to dinner and then back to the house for a sleepover.  It was nice to just have it be about Jay.  Tee and E were home with a sitter.  

This coming Saturday it is E's turn.  He is taking three friends to Laser Tag, then dinner and one of his best friends will spend the night.  We will once again leave the other two home with a sitter. 

We celebrated the boys' birthday this evening with dirt cake (as requested).  

Hmmmm....wonder what this year will bring us.

No comments: